$1.69 - $3.95
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
$5.49 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
$7.49 - $9.49
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
The Park FR-4 Freewheel Remover fits Atom, Regina, splined Zeus and some Schwinn-approved freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's FR-5G Cassette Lockring Tool fits most cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM, SunTour and SunRace. Made from heat-treated tool steel, the FR-5G features an extra-long splined body to prevent slippage and a guide pin to ensure the tool is in straight, preventing stripped lockrings. And, it can also be used to remove and install Shimano disc brake rotors. The FR-5G requires the use a chainwhip tool to prevent the cassette from turning during lockring removal.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Bladed Spoke Holder is a must for building and truing wheels that feature bladed spokes. It has 4 different size slots to fit a wide variety of bladed (aero) spokes from .08 to 2mm wide. It holds them safely in place to prevent twisting as you turn the nipple to true and tension the wheel.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
$8.95 - $12.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
$9.90 - $25.08
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp: - 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps - 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12 - 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps - 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps - 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps - 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current) - 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C) - 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands) - 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
- Powerful cleaning action on dirt and oil - Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable formula - Safe for paint, plastic, rubber, alloys, and carbon fiber - Additives protect aluminum, magnesium, and other alloys
- Quickly removes grease, oil, and other contaminants from electrical components - Propellant provides maximum spray pressure - Allow hot surfaces to cool before applying - Quick drying, leaves no residue - Safe for most plastics - Citrus scented - VOC compliant
$11.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Now you can easily tackle any crank bolt with Park's Crank Wrench. It features a dual-sided head with a 14mm socket and 8mm Allen wrench on a long, vinyl-coated handle so you're sure to have the leverage necessary for the job.
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
Many new bikes do not include pedals. Park Tool's DP-2 Threaded Dummy Pedal easily threads into the drive side to take the place of a pedal when making adjustments during the assembly of these bikes. Use of the DP-2 is much quicker than using a pedal wrench to install and remove an actual pedal during assembly.
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
Page 1 of 3 Next page