Giant's Control Tower 0 has the precision, comfort, and durability to make all your tire pumping a breeze. It boasts a sturdy handle and a wide, stable base. The top-mounted digital gauge makes reading the psi level simple while the pressure-release valve allows you to get the pressure just right…
Giant's Control Blast 1 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves, a cartridge sleeve, and a 16-gram CO2 threaded cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road,…
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- One size fits all frames sizes - Easy, user-friendly assembly - 12MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 25kg - Baby seat compatible
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base